|Chapter 246||The Great Gospel of John, Book 6|
The salvation of the cosmic man
1. (The Lord:) "Just like you now, still countless will emerge from it, and this for as long until its judged and imprisoned have gone over to the freest spiritual life; and for as long this whole cosmic man will not have been dissolved into the free and independent spiritual, for as long also judgement and hell will continue to exist. And as such nobody of you should worry, that the hell spirits of the worst kind will be running short of self inflicted suffering and tortures.
2. The time for this sun (this means our sun) to orbit its central sun once, takes about 28,000 earth years, which time period constitutes for the sun thus one year, this means one year on the sun.
3. Even before this earth existed, the sun as it is now, has completed its path for you already countless times, but also together with this earth already so many times, that you do not know such a large number in your calculations for the many sun years, and even less so a number to determine the future number of orbits until the sun's final disintegration. I say to you: Aeon times aeon of such sun years could be regarded as nothing!
4. However, what is the age of a planetary sun compared to a central sun of a solar region, which existed endlessly earlier than any planetary sun illuminated its orbiting planets?! But how does this length of time compares to the central sun of a solar universe, and again its duration of existence compared to the central sun of a solar super universe, and how nearly nothing is the existence duration of such a sun in relation to the primordial central sun of a shell-globe, which fundamentally is the primordial first grandmother of all suns and worlds in a shell-globe?!
5. Which calculator can determine how old such a primordial sun is, and how old it still will become?! How many central suns and how many whole sun regions have not gone forth from it, which for a long time have been dissolved already, and how many new ones have taken their place already unthinkable long time periods ago, and how many will still after unthinkable long periods of time be dissolved and how many new ones will still take their place?!
6. However, also the primordial sun will one day, after all the other suns born out of it have been dissolved in endless long time periods, be dissolved, but still for a long time to come not the whole large world person; since like the dying of person takes place gradually, it is the same case with the large cosmic man.
7. Why does the body of an aging person becomes gradually weaker and weaker? Because certain fibres and nerves die in time and stop functioning, - which effectuates the aging and weakening of the body. And still the person can keep on living for many years to come, without losing his spiritual strength, especially if he always have lived according to the will of God. And so it will be one day the same with the large cosmic man. Once aeons of shell-globes will have been dissolved in him, he will be able to exist for your concepts an endless long time; for the shell-globes in him are what in you humans are your fibres and nerves.
8. This to you presented large cosmic man is in the most general encompassment the lost son as explained to you earlier, which is now on the verge to turn back, and the father, who meets him, am I as a person among you, and I accept him back again into My Fathers house in every person who lives according to My teaching.
9. Good for the sinner who does penitence and returns ruefully to Me! However nobody should imagine that the general turnaround will take place in a too short period of time, and that the inhabitants of hell or judgement will not have to suffer and to languish for a too short period of time for their misdeeds and self created disorder! The most stubborn will have to suffer of course the longest and the earlier turnarounds less, - Do you scribe understand this?"
|Chapter 246||Mobile view About us|