|Chapter 10||The Household of God, Book 1|
11. "And the spirits from the bosom of the Father's holiness will descend bodily upon the earth and proclaim to your children the great time and the manner in which He will come to you Who now is standing before you. You can still hear and see Him, but will henceforth no longer hear and see Him till the coming promised by the holy Father through Me, as the eternal Love within Him.
12. "Now you have learnt all you need to know to receive My blessing!
13. "And so be blessed by the hand of might and the hand of power of the holy Father's eternal Love and the power of the Spirit, holy out of both of Us. Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth with the living fruit of this blessing.
14. "And every time you get close to each other because of this blessing, first offer your hearts to Me. If you fail to do this, the serpent, which is still alive and will be living forever in the wrath of the Deity, will spoil the fruit within you. And you, Eve, and all of your sex will instead of a blessed fruit bring forth a corrupt one. They will ruin the blessed children of light in great numbers and there will be no end to their rage and fury. Thus you will pass on your sin to all and your guilt will become evident until the great Time of times and also thereafter.
15. "Let this offering of your hearts to receive My blessing and grace be for you a sacred service which you owe Me whenever you get close to each other for the sake of My blessing. This new and easy commandment, which you have just been given from My mouth shall be the first church I am establishing for you in My memory; let it remind you of the acts of merciful Love, make you grateful and lead you back to the holy fear of God.
16. "I will send you as a messenger from above a sinless spirit with a flaming sword in his hand that he may guide you and show you the earth from one end to the other. He will enlighten you concerning the erring of the world, but will also chastise you when you stray from My ways.
17. "All this you are told by eternal Love in the name of the holy Father. Amen."
|Chapter 10||Mobile view About us|