|Chapter 1||The Earth|
5. Anyone can very easily comprehend this principle when manufacturing a scale. If one were to manufacture a mathematically perfect, symmetrical scale beam out of metal, as even as possible in density, and he would then balance it in a scale fork, he would find out that, even with such mathematically correct perfect proportions, the two scale beams, or rather the two parts of the same scale beam, will never form a perfect horizontal plane. But one part will be a little bit out of balance from the other, and the manufacturer of the scale will have to modify the scale beam on one side or the other with a file or hammer. The reason for this lies of course in the principle mentioned above.
6. But as this relationship can thus be seen in all bodies, it is all the more entirely typical of those bodies which are not formed by human hands, but which My power has shaped in a way that they have to be shaped in order to be sustainable. Therefore the center of gravity and the center of physical measurements can’t be imagined to be in the same point, just as this is not possible with positive and negative polarity.
7. Now you will certainly ask: How can this be understood? But, in order to teach you about it, I now respond: Why are the two poles of a magnetic bar not in the mathematical center of it, but in most cases rather at both ends of such a bar?
8. Why is the little seed husk of a grain not in the center of it, but in most cases rather in another part of the seed whose center point and its opposite pole in most cases are located at least one to three quarters of the whole seed content further inwards and outwards from the seed husk?
9. Why does neither the human being nor any animal have the heart in the center of its physical measurements?
10. Behold, these questions alone explain the fact that the center of gravity of a body is entirely different from its measured central point.
11. Thus, when we are dealing with the discovery of the central point of the earth, we should not conceive it as the measured central point, but rather as the actual center of life or of gravity of the earth because a discovery of the mere measured central point of the earth, considered in detail would be extremely ludicrous. This can be easily learned from the fact that, when you have to assume that the central point of any body, and therefore also that of the earth, is only a virtual little point that is correctly defined according to your mathematical concept, it is something that does not allow even the smallest conceivable diameter, either with regard to its length or width or depth. Thus it is in its own way the very tiniest of all objects, and you can surely assume that certainly innumerable more billions of such points would fit into even an atomistic little animal that you could not even discover under the strongest sun microscope. Therefore ask: What would we be able to discover in that infinitely small being that utterly disappears into sheer nothingness? One might only say: The central point of the earth consists of nothing, as has already been completely revealed, naturally and spiritually. This is because nothingness is considered to be the same, physically as well as spiritually, because where there is nothing, quite naturally, everything ceases to be. And nothingness is naturally and spiritually really not conceivable except in such a mathematical measured central point. For this reason, we now want to depart from this meaningless central point of the earth and want to turn to the extremely significant center of gravity of the earth, which, of course, has more volume and, with such a big body as the earth is, must be of a considerable voluminous dimension in order to adequately determine and effect the earth's specific vital activity.
12. I can see that, deep inside, you are already asking yourself: What does this center of gravity of the Earth look like? What does it consist of? Is it a diamond nugget or is it perhaps pure gold or iron or perhaps even a magnet? Or is it maybe even a hollow space, filled with nothing but an eternal, inextinguishable fire? And does this room perhaps serve as the locus of the reprobates and carry the respectable title "Hell" of which the fire-spitting mountains scattered here and there over the earth are, as it were, the chimneys?
13. Now I say: There can be no question concerning any of this with regard to the center of gravity of the Earth, just as little as, physically speaking, there can be any talk of this with regard to the human heart. The heart is neither a diamond nor a gold nugget, nor is it iron and lodestone, nor a hollow room filled with fire. But the heart is, physically seen, an extremely artful cellular tissue in which the living soul, and, within it, the spirit of the human being is active like a weaver at his loom. And it can be active because this loom is equipped for the development of natural life and its timely maintenance in a way that, through its workmanlike construction, everything which is necessary for physical life can be produced in the hands of the soul. Once this loom has become unserviceable in some aspect, it is just not as easy to uphold physical life any more. But when it finally becomes totally unserviceable and unfit, the soul can’t use it anymore, and then it is time for the soul to leave this vain workshop.
14. Behold, the center of gravity of the earth is just this. How? This will be the subject of our next consideration.
|Chapter 1||Mobile view About us|