|Chapter 2||The Great Gospel of John, Book 10|
The right way to spread the Kingdom of God for the spiritual development of man (22/84)
1. If you put a grain of seed into the soil it still will need time to germinate and to gradually develop into a completely ripe fruit. This is of course a matter of patience for a farmer if he, after sowing and until the harvest, he has to wait almost half a year. He certainly would also prefer to sow today and already reap tomorrow. And look, as with God all things are possible, God can also easily accomplish that, but then the spiritual development of man would be in a much worse state than it is now. Man, who is eager for profit, would continually sow and reap, but the lazy one would sink deeper into an ever greater laziness. This is obvious and easy to understand. Therefore, the order in all things on this Earth as determined by God is for the spiritual development of man still the best and the most efficient.
2. That which from time to time has to exist quickly does really not need half a year from its initial beginning of its existence until the full, actual result, like for instance the wind, lightning, rain and still all kinds of similar phenomena that, if necessary, must also happen directly according to God's will. But other things in which men have to be involved need just like with man, their own time. And this is also the case with the spreading of My teaching, which exclusively is only brought and given by Me for the people in this world, in this time and also in the future."
3. Then the Roman said: "O Lord and Master, I perceive now very clearly that on this Earth, for the sake of men, everything must be and must exist as it is and as it exists now. But when I think that man can only acquire the true, eternal life of his soul by having faith in You and by acting according to Your teaching, and that for this reason billions of people, who will hear nothing about You and Your teaching for a very long time, will certainly suffer damage to their soul, then I become afraid. And only from that point of view I desired that Your teaching should be spread as fast as possible."
4. I said: "Such desire is in itself a real and true honor for your heart and is a true joy for My heart. It is true that only I am the door to the eternal life of the soul of every person. The one who believes in Me and who lives and acts according to My teaching will receive the eternal life.
5. Yesterday on the mountain you have seen the soul of your father and the souls of different people that you know, and you even talked to them. And you also have seen the useless existence of a lot of souls in the beyond. I say to you: that the gospel is also preached to them by My numberless angels. Those who will listen to it, accept it and conform themselves to it, will also attain to the bliss, but not as easy and quickly as on this Earth where man has oftentimes many very difficult battles to fight against the world, against his flesh and against still a lot of other things - even if that is only for a short time - and by which he learns all possible patience, self-denial, meekness and humility.
6. Therefore, do not worry too much for anyone in the great world in the beyond, for God's love, wisdom and great mercy rule everywhere, also in the great world in the beyond. Those who will grab these and comply with it and conform themselves to them will not be lost. But those who will not do that here, neither in the beyond, to him applies the rule that to the one who wants himself the evil that harms him, no injustice is done. Are you, friend, satisfied with this very clear explanation of Mine?"
7. The Roman said: "Yes, Lord and Master, with this explanation I am now completely satisfied, for they satisfy all demands of a person's reasonable mind, and it is fully a true comfort for our souls. Therefore, all love, honor and praise are due to You, now and in all eternity."
8. Our Roman was completely satisfied with this, and after that he only asked Me few questions of that kind.
|Chapter 2||Mobile view About us|