|Chapter 245||The Great Gospel of John, Book 6|
14. See, such a shell-globe is actually only a single dot in My large creation space! How this must be thought of and must be understood, I will show you straight away.
15. Imagine for yourself now outside this most enormous large shell or outer skin of a previously described globe, an enormously wide space in all directions as totally empty, and this for so far out, that someone with even the sharpest eyes, would see the nearly endless large shell-globe as nothing more than a most smallest weak shimmering little dot, and in the opposite direction another, which of course would be again a shell-globe. This more or less would give you a measure of space between two shell-globes, the one as big as the other, but nevertheless, at half way, already shrivelling to a nearly invisible shimmering dot because of the most immense distance, and as such we now have learned about two neighbouring shell-globes.
16. But what will you say now, if I tell you, that their exist in the endless large creation space for your still so clear human mind truly countless many such shell-globes, which, according to My order, represent in its entirety, a very precise man?
17. Question: How large must such a man be, if already one shell-globe is so endlessly big and still aeons times aeons times bigger the distance between one shell-globe to the next!
18. But also this man is in its outer surround, just like every single shell-globe, covered with a type of skin. Of course is such a skin still inexpressively thicker - to speak quite clearly - than the 'skin' of a shell-globe, but nevertheless has the same purpose in general and for your concepts endlessly larger, than the skin of a single shell-globe. You now are thinking what would exist outside this man, and on what is this nearly endless large man standing, and what is he as a person doing.
19. Outside this cosmic man the free ether space continues in all directions to infinity, in which this man flies in a for your concepts truly endless large circle, driven by My will, with a for you incomprehensible speed, and this because of the nourishment from the most infinite ether sea, in which he swims like a fish. Since in free, large ether space there is nowhere a top or bottom and no being can fall to any side, this man stands quite good and solidly in ether space like this earth, the sun and all the aeons times aeons suns in a shell-globe.
20. His active destination is, to ripen all the large thoughts and ideas of God contained in him for the subsequent most freest and independent spirit life destination."
|Chapter 245||Mobile view About us|