|Chapter 245||The Great Gospel of John, Book 6|
4. Said I: "You should worry about something else! The time within which the pronounced hope is given to the lost son (this is the great world person in infinite creation space), is not that short as you imagine. I will show you the duration of the judged world, and thus listen!
5. The earth is surely not such a small world body, and the sun is about a thousand times thousand times larger then the whole earth; but already the next central sun is more than ten times hundred-thousand times bigger than this sun, which illuminates this earth and soon will rise, and has more body content then all the thousand times thousand times thousand planetary suns including all their earths and moons and comets, which all, in for you unthinkable wide stretched circles, move with their attachments with great speed around such a central sun, and still, especially the most distant, often require thousand times thousand earth years, to only complete only one wide orbit and arrive back again at the old spot.
6. Now however, there exists a second kind of central sun, around which in even endless bigger orbits whole sun regions with their central suns move, of which the most distant regions require already one aeon earth years, to only once circle this second type of central sun. One such second central sun, around which whole sun regions with their central suns orbit, together with their thousand times thousand sun regions, we want to call a solar universe.
7. Now imagine for you again an equal number of such solar universes! They again have for no human mind measurable depth and distance, a common central sun, which in itself as a world body is ten times thousand times bigger than all the solar universes which in unmeasurable wide circles orbit it.
8. This solar universe group with one central sun, we want to call a solar super universe. There again exists for you an uncountable number of such super universes, and all have in an endless depth one most immense large primordial sun, around which they orbit without interference of their many separate movements like one body in only for an angel measurable wide circle, and such a sun- and world body system around one primordial sun, to make it a tangible concept, we want to call a sun- and world body shell-globe, because all these previously mentioned super universes which orbit the primordial central sun in all directions, present an unmeasurable large ball and as a result of their necessary nearly thought quick movement and its effective centrifugal force to the outside in for you of course not measurable depth and distance, form a kind of shell, which density equals the atmospheric air of this earth and has a thickness from the inside to the outside, if measured as thousand times thousand aeons the wideness of this earth, would still be much too small."
|Chapter 245||Mobile view About us|