|Chapter 245||The Great Gospel of John, Book 6|
The cosmic man of creation in the universe
1. Said the scribe: "Yes, Lord and Master, now everything is clear to me; however, all of us together will not be able to do anything against the power of the world rulers! And they will not change their punishment codes and will serve death sentences as before, and Your teaching in this regard will not change the sense of the world's powerful!"
2. Said I: "What you know, I know as well, regarding the world's high in all the world. To them I have not spoken, but only to you! You will also come to the world's high and inform them about My will. Those who will accept it, will do well, - however, those who will not accept it, but hold their courts as before, will also receive their reward from there, from where they have taken their court; since who will not have it from Me and also in future do not want it, can have it from nowhere else than from hell, and thus will also harvest its reward for it from there!"
3. Said the learned pharisee: "Yes, Lord, when they hear and understand the parable from the lost son, they will not care about hell too much!"
4. Said I: "You should worry about something else! The time within which the pronounced hope is given to the lost son (this is the great world person in infinite creation space), is not that short as you imagine. I will show you the duration of the judged world, and thus listen!
5. The earth is surely not such a small world body, and the sun is about a thousand times thousand times larger then the whole earth; but already the next central sun is more than ten times hundred-thousand times bigger than this sun, which illuminates this earth and soon will rise, and has more body content then all the thousand times thousand times thousand planetary suns including all their earths and moons and comets, which all, in for you unthinkable wide stretched circles, move with their attachments with great speed around such a central sun, and still, especially the most distant, often require thousand times thousand earth years, to only complete only one wide orbit and arrive back again at the old spot.
6. Now however, there exists a second kind of central sun, around which in even endless bigger orbits whole sun regions with their central suns move, of which the most distant regions require already one aeon earth years, to only once circle this second type of central sun. One such second central sun, around which whole sun regions with their central suns orbit, together with their thousand times thousand sun regions, we want to call a solar universe.
7. Now imagine for you again an equal number of such solar universes! They again have for no human mind measurable depth and distance, a common central sun, which in itself as a world body is ten times thousand times bigger than all the solar universes which in unmeasurable wide circles orbit it.
8. This solar universe group with one central sun, we want to call a solar super universe. There again exists for you an uncountable number of such super universes, and all have in an endless depth one most immense large primordial sun, around which they orbit without interference of their many separate movements like one body in only for an angel measurable wide circle, and such a sun- and world body system around one primordial sun, to make it a tangible concept, we want to call a sun- and world body shell-globe, because all these previously mentioned super universes which orbit the primordial central sun in all directions, present an unmeasurable large ball and as a result of their necessary nearly thought quick movement and its effective centrifugal force to the outside in for you of course not measurable depth and distance, form a kind of shell, which density equals the atmospheric air of this earth and has a thickness from the inside to the outside, if measured as thousand times thousand aeons the wideness of this earth, would still be much too small."
9. Said the scribe and the Roman and My Lazarus: "Lord, we are seized by dizziness regarding this most terrible size of Your creation! Can forever an angel oversee and understand such truth?"
10. Said I: "Certainly; because otherwise he would not be an angel! However, give up your dizziness, for there is a lot more to come; since now I have nearly shown to you only one spot of the size of My creation!
11. We were arrived at the great shell as a common encirclement of all the countless many super universes. How this shell is formed, I already mentioned briefly. But why is it formed?
12. See, everything in itself as a whole, from the biggest to the smallest, has as a cover and as protection of its most artful inner, an outer skin! This outer skin has also the very important purpose, that it adsorbs the impure from the inner mechanism of an enlivened body and as unsuitable for the organic life, conducts it to the outside, but then soaks up purified life nourishment from the outside and conducts it as life strengthening to the inner organic body life mechanism. From this you can at least form a clear idea, why I call the whole sun- and world- super universe compendium a shell-globe.
13. However, do not ask about the size and length of diameter of such a shell-globe! Since for man there hardly ever could be thought of a figure on this earth, through which the distance from this earth to the sun, which is 44 times thousand times thousand hours walking, when taken as a unit measure to determine the shell-globe diameter, then aeon times aeon of such distance would hardly be enough for a solar super universe, of which there nearly exist countless many. Thus I nevertheless have ascertained the concept of the nearly endless size of a shell-globe in you, and on this foundation we can build further.
14. See, such a shell-globe is actually only a single dot in My large creation space! How this must be thought of and must be understood, I will show you straight away.
15. Imagine for yourself now outside this most enormous large shell or outer skin of a previously described globe, an enormously wide space in all directions as totally empty, and this for so far out, that someone with even the sharpest eyes, would see the nearly endless large shell-globe as nothing more than a most smallest weak shimmering little dot, and in the opposite direction another, which of course would be again a shell-globe. This more or less would give you a measure of space between two shell-globes, the one as big as the other, but nevertheless, at half way, already shrivelling to a nearly invisible shimmering dot because of the most immense distance, and as such we now have learned about two neighbouring shell-globes.
16. But what will you say now, if I tell you, that their exist in the endless large creation space for your still so clear human mind truly countless many such shell-globes, which, according to My order, represent in its entirety, a very precise man?
17. Question: How large must such a man be, if already one shell-globe is so endlessly big and still aeons times aeons times bigger the distance between one shell-globe to the next!
18. But also this man is in its outer surround, just like every single shell-globe, covered with a type of skin. Of course is such a skin still inexpressively thicker - to speak quite clearly - than the 'skin' of a shell-globe, but nevertheless has the same purpose in general and for your concepts endlessly larger, than the skin of a single shell-globe. You now are thinking what would exist outside this man, and on what is this nearly endless large man standing, and what is he as a person doing.
19. Outside this cosmic man the free ether space continues in all directions to infinity, in which this man flies in a for your concepts truly endless large circle, driven by My will, with a for you incomprehensible speed, and this because of the nourishment from the most infinite ether sea, in which he swims like a fish. Since in free, large ether space there is nowhere a top or bottom and no being can fall to any side, this man stands quite good and solidly in ether space like this earth, the sun and all the aeons times aeons suns in a shell-globe.
20. His active destination is, to ripen all the large thoughts and ideas of God contained in him for the subsequent most freest and independent spirit life destination."
|Chapter 245||Mobile view About us|