|Chapter 245||The Great Gospel of John, Book 6|
11. We were arrived at the great shell as a common encirclement of all the countless many super universes. How this shell is formed, I already mentioned briefly. But why is it formed?
12. See, everything in itself as a whole, from the biggest to the smallest, has as a cover and as protection of its most artful inner, an outer skin! This outer skin has also the very important purpose, that it adsorbs the impure from the inner mechanism of an enlivened body and as unsuitable for the organic life, conducts it to the outside, but then soaks up purified life nourishment from the outside and conducts it as life strengthening to the inner organic body life mechanism. From this you can at least form a clear idea, why I call the whole sun- and world- super universe compendium a shell-globe.
13. However, do not ask about the size and length of diameter of such a shell-globe! Since for man there hardly ever could be thought of a figure on this earth, through which the distance from this earth to the sun, which is 44 times thousand times thousand hours walking, when taken as a unit measure to determine the shell-globe diameter, then aeon times aeon of such distance would hardly be enough for a solar super universe, of which there nearly exist countless many. Thus I nevertheless have ascertained the concept of the nearly endless size of a shell-globe in you, and on this foundation we can build further.
14. See, such a shell-globe is actually only a single dot in My large creation space! How this must be thought of and must be understood, I will show you straight away.
15. Imagine for yourself now outside this most enormous large shell or outer skin of a previously described globe, an enormously wide space in all directions as totally empty, and this for so far out, that someone with even the sharpest eyes, would see the nearly endless large shell-globe as nothing more than a most smallest weak shimmering little dot, and in the opposite direction another, which of course would be again a shell-globe. This more or less would give you a measure of space between two shell-globes, the one as big as the other, but nevertheless, at half way, already shrivelling to a nearly invisible shimmering dot because of the most immense distance, and as such we now have learned about two neighbouring shell-globes.
16. But what will you say now, if I tell you, that their exist in the endless large creation space for your still so clear human mind truly countless many such shell-globes, which, according to My order, represent in its entirety, a very precise man?
17. Question: How large must such a man be, if already one shell-globe is so endlessly big and still aeons times aeons times bigger the distance between one shell-globe to the next!
18. But also this man is in its outer surround, just like every single shell-globe, covered with a type of skin. Of course is such a skin still inexpressively thicker - to speak quite clearly - than the 'skin' of a shell-globe, but nevertheless has the same purpose in general and for your concepts endlessly larger, than the skin of a single shell-globe. You now are thinking what would exist outside this man, and on what is this nearly endless large man standing, and what is he as a person doing.
19. Outside this cosmic man the free ether space continues in all directions to infinity, in which this man flies in a for your concepts truly endless large circle, driven by My will, with a for you incomprehensible speed, and this because of the nourishment from the most infinite ether sea, in which he swims like a fish. Since in free, large ether space there is nowhere a top or bottom and no being can fall to any side, this man stands quite good and solidly in ether space like this earth, the sun and all the aeons times aeons suns in a shell-globe.
20. His active destination is, to ripen all the large thoughts and ideas of God contained in him for the subsequent most freest and independent spirit life destination."
|Chapter 245||Mobile view About us|