|Chapter 123||The Spiritual Sun, Book 2|
Review of the ten viewed spirit spheres
1. The Lord: Now you are here again: Do you not want to announce to Me in your mind what all you have seen, experienced and thus learned in My John? You are now fully respectful of Me and say in yourselves: What shall we tell You, O Lord, to You, to whom our thoughts were already known, before we thought them, even more so than a sun, which attracts the rays from the vast infinity, to let it shine out again with multiple increased strength?
2. Yes, my dear children, you are right, the Father knows everything, but nevertheless he likes to talk to His children as if He did not know everything. But I see in you a secret question and this is so:
3. O Father, You, eternal Love and Truth! Incredibly great and wonderful over all human concepts is what we have seen, experienced and learned from the first to the last in the spheres of Your angelic spirits. But now do we want to hear from You a sacred word that tells us whether all that really is the full truth?
4. See, My dear children, this is your secret question, and I answer you therefore: Right at the beginning, when we have looked at the outer dial of our clock, or rather the outer sphere of the spiritual sun, I have told you, as the heavens and the whole spiritual world does not represent itself locally to the point of appearance, but they are, like all spiritual worlds, in the spirit themselves. Or: the sphere of life of a spirit is its world, which it inhabits.
5. I showed you to convince you, a parable where you saw a so-called diorama. By these parables have I then, in a specific order, led the ten spirits still present here, and showed you how you will also meet a spiritual diorama there and, in the sphere of each spirit, you have found a different picture of the spiritual world for contemplation.
6. Such was then also the case; as you have now been ten times convinced, as you have seen the spiritual sphere of each of these ten angelic spirits, every time in a very different form. This is more than clear as daylight before you; and I have added to you that you can repeatedly go through this spiritual diorama in the same spirits, and you will see the spiritual world again in a completely different form.
7. So you can also enter the spheres of other spirits, and in each such sphere you would again see a very different form of the spiritual world, both in their individual circumstances and in their total existence. However, looking at it, I cannot give you a general answer to your question, except that I say to you, it is here in all things! Like the seed, so the fruit, as the works, so the reward, and as the love as the foundation of works, so is the form of the world, which they create in themselves spiritually.
8. Although you have looked at different forms, you still have one and the same truth everywhere. For the form does not lie, but everything is only in truth.
9. And so I did not want to show you what the heaven, the spiritual world or hell look like, but only how it all evolves into the nature of the love in every human spirit.
|Chapter 123||Mobile view About us|