|Chapter 123||The Spiritual Sun, Book 2|
7. So you can also enter the spheres of other spirits, and in each such sphere you would again see a very different form of the spiritual world, both in their individual circumstances and in their total existence. However, looking at it, I cannot give you a general answer to your question, except that I say to you, it is here in all things! Like the seed, so the fruit, as the works, so the reward, and as the love as the foundation of works, so is the form of the world, which they create in themselves spiritually.
8. Although you have looked at different forms, you still have one and the same truth everywhere. For the form does not lie, but everything is only in truth.
9. And so I did not want to show you what the heaven, the spiritual world or hell look like, but only how it all evolves into the nature of the love in every human spirit.
10. For that reason, you have looked at thousands of forms to an overwhelming degree, and in every form, the inner truth has been made known to you. And thus I can tell you that in the sphere of truth, you have seen the whole extent of spiritual life.
11. But as far as it concerns the forms, they go so far into the infinite, that in the eternities of eternities you will not be able to see the least part of them! - And so you can be content with a perfectly calm mind in the fullness of the truth; especially if I tell you that, as long as this earth has been inhabited by human beings, the spiritual conditions of life have never before been revealed as comprehensively and completely as this time.
12. Whatever one seeks, in whatever circumstances he is, in this revelation he can exactly find to an atom, how things are with himself.
13. Whoever reads this with deep attention and great devotion will find the great, convincing truth not only in this solar revelation, but alive in himself.
14. But in order that everyone may find everything in themselves to be completely true, I will add in the short sequel some parables and pictures, which shall illuminate the secret corners of this revelation. - For today therefore, My blessing, and therefore good!
|Chapter 123||Mobile view About us|