|Introduction||The Household of God, Book 1|
9. Besides, those who read this writing with the fight attitude are still going to attain a sufficient depth in the better ideology without the help of scholars who by war of their futile rational examinations are not likely ever to reach the proper depths of the total view of the world and universes, which only in this work can be found by the fight type of reader, - irrespective of other later works wherein, as it were, the sun and with it all the planets, solar and central solar systems are materially and, above all, spiritually, sufficiently comprehensibly and fully described and revealed.
10. If in a work the material, and especially the spiritual, development of all created things from the very beginning - thus already during eternal periods and states of existence - is presented with sufficient clarity and somebody still finds too little depth in the supposedly lacking ideology, truly, in all the heavens there would not be found an eye-ointment with the help of which such scholars could cure their most regrettable short-sightedness.
11. "We simple and unsophisticated lovers of God", the proper readers of this work have every fight to say, "have, except for God's university in our hearts, never attended another, neither in Paris nor in Jena and Goettingen, yet we do not wish to change places with all your celebrated worldly wisdom; for we prefer our inner beholding of the depths of our holy Father's great creations to your thousand years of research with covered sight We can see from your calendar how far your telescopes and mathematical lines are reaching, and your ways are familiar to us. However, how far the enlightened sight of our hearts resting in God reaches, to measure that your instruments and mathematical lines would not reach far enough and fail in their mathematics."
12. So whoever wishes to read this work with true benefit to his soul, let him read it in the simplicity of his devout heart without being a censor in the worldly way but let him always be only a careful householder of his heart, and he will find in this work in abundance what some highly educated readers have unfortunately not found.
13. And now all My blessing and grace to the fight readers of a pure heart and good will! Amen.
|Introduction||Mobile view About us|