|Chapter 3||Paul's Letter to Laodicea|
47. Extend also my greetings to the Colossians when you visit them, because there are some among them that you know; those who are at all times just, and faithful in the belief and in the love of God.
48. After the Colossians have read their letter, then you should read it as well and I am asking you for God's sake, that you should let the Colossians read this, your letter, as well.
49. Because this letter is as important to them, as it is to you. After all of this has been said, I admonish you in writing – as Tychicus will inform you of everything verbally – that this letter should be read in all congregations, just as the one addressed to the Colossians.
50. My Greetings written by my own hand: Think of my love. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
51. Written from Rome by Tychicus and his companion Onesimus, both have been sent to you and also to the Colossians.
|Chapter 3||Mobile view About us|